Tonneson + co is searching for a Tax Associate position in our Boston, MA and Wakefield, MA offices. This position is responsible for assisting in the preparation of corporate, partnership and individual tax returns, as well as keeping clients or employers in compliance with Internal Revenue Service regulations. This position seeks to keep clients’ tax liability to a minimum through the use of appropriate adjustments and deductions.
• Prepare individual, corporate, and partnership tax returns. Generate tax projections and quarterly tax estimates for clients.
• Conduct research on tax topics using tax research software and write reports discussing issues.
• Prepare diverse array of foreign income and information tax reports. Conduct analysis of mergers and acquisitions
• Ad hoc accounting research assignments.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or closely-related field
• Strong analytical skills; practical math and computer skills
• This job operates in a professional office environment.
• This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones and photocopiers.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to Kimberly Marcella, HR Director, 401 Edgewater Place, Suite 300, Wakefield, MA 01880 or apply online below.