This position is responsible for contributing to the development and growth of a TAS offering. Responsibilities include actively participating in the firm’s Transaction Advisory Services primarily on M & A engagements by preparing detailed financial analysis and developing plans to assist clients throughout buy and sell-side advisory projects. The candidate will focus on four major initiatives established by the Firm: Profitability, Practice Growth; Client Focus; and Brand Culture/Development.
- Provide transaction advisory and assurance services in mergers and acquisitions including financial due diligence, quality of earnings reporting, deal structure and negotiation.
- Experience with assurance and attest services.
- Extensive experience in various industries serving middle-market companies.
- Analyze financial and operational results and able to identify risks.
- Prepare pro-forma financial information and cash flow projections in determining deal valuation and identifying issues.
- Knowledge of tax and operational deal structure.
- The candidate should have active contacts within the private equity and venture capital markets.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Passionate for client service and helping clients reach their goals.
- Team orientated with leadership skills.
- Proficient in applicable technologies.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Licensed CPA with an advanced degree in accounting, taxation or related fields.