This position is a supporting role within the client services department and will report to the manager. Responsibilities include assisting with monthly account postings and reconciliations, data entry related to accounts payable and other, assist with year-end closings, and special projects and other tasks as requested. This individual should possess strong communication skills, the ability to work with cross-functional teams, and a proven ability to manage workload in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, challenging environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist with monthly account postings and reconciliations
- Assist with year-end closings
- Data entry related to accounts payable and other
- Payroll and tax filings as needed
- Special projects and other tasks as requested
- This position has the ability to work remotely due to COVID-19. This benefit may be readjusted as we continue to monitor the situation.
Preparation, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience in QuickBooks;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task;
- Ability to assist with monthly and year end accounting and reconciliations;
- Trouble-shoot and correct account mis-postings;
- Strong interpersonal skills – will need to work closely with firm staff;
- Accounting classes and/or equivalent work experience a plus