The Administrative Assistant is responsible for general office duties, audit administrative support, accounts receivable processing, word processing, scanning, data entry, copying, inventory tracking, outside office errands, backup to Executive Assistant, and miscellaneous tasks as requested by the Director of Finance. Services are provided in a manner that demonstrates the highest levels of quality, accountability, cheerful positive can-do attitude, and teamwork.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Greeting guests by phone or in person
- Scheduling conference calls and conference rooms
- Financial statement assembly and delivery
- Audit confirmations
- Accounts Receivable processing
- Track inventory of stationery products and place orders as needed
- Responsible for maintaining all copiers/printers, making service calls, and ordering toner.
- Prepare proposals, letters, and PowerPoints as needed
- Responsible for tax season meal ordering for staff
- Assist with Billing; review and post invoices; mail/email invoices and statements to clients
- Backup to Executive Assistant
- Stock kitchen supplies/snacks & tidy kitchen; keep common areas of office tidy
- Monitor shred bins and bi-monthly shred pickup
- Assist with copying seminar presentation materials
- Enter postage, Optima, Iron Mountain and other billable charges to Practice/GFR
- Accurately and efficiently format, proof, finalize and distribute Firm documents, adhering to the established guidelines and quality control methodologies and standards.
- Responsible for the use of courier services/certified/overnight packages for delivery of client material and preparing, delivering, and distributing mail.
- Assist with other administrative duties, including but not limited to office administration, partner support, tax scanning and delivery, and other practice support areas as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
PREPARATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a highly organized environment
- Strong prioritization skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Mature and positive attitude
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Normal office environment
- Ability to lift/open boxes/packages up to 10 lbs daily