tonneson + co organized a practice group called “PLUS Services” to support the sophisticated and complex financial needs of high net worth individuals, families and foundations. PLUS Services does not act as an investment advisor. Instead, we are a consultant and advisor to assist foundations, individuals and families of wealth manage their financial position and situations. We provide a consolidated reporting function that coordinates in a sophisticated and comprehensive manner all of their assets, investments and financial activities. Our team creates the “scorecard” and provides insight and guidance, in collaboration with other trusted advisors.
If wealth is distributed among multiple family members, trusts, estates, limited liability entities and foundations, we are able to consolidate reporting of assets by entity and asset class. We monitor investment activity and help maintain assets by entity in accordance with the legal documents and the overall plan and strategy of the entity.
- Consolidated financial reporting
- Coordination among trusted advisors
- Income tax planning
- Trust and estate planning
- Trust accounting
- Professional independent trustee services
- Retirement planning
- Analyzing and implementing tax saving strategies
- Planning for children’s and grandchildren’s education
- Multi-generational wealth transfer planning
- Gifting strategies and philanthropic planning
- Foundation compliance and management
- Internal controls and safe guarding of assets
- Asset protection
PLUS Service clients work with a dedicated resource. Our professionals provide objective insight and work with other long time trusted advisors such as your attorney, private asset managers, insurance agents and risk manager.