We have a firm-wide commitment to giving back to our community, and we support various non-profit causes throughout the year. A number of our team members serve on the boards of charitable organizations that are close to their heart and our team organizes and participates in seasonal events that benefit local charities.
We are committed to helping our non-profit clients do what they do best, which is making the world better. We are a member firm of the AICPA Government Audit Quality Center, and our professionals are informed and current on regulations and processes. We know the unique challenges of being transparent with revenue and funding, and we work closely with our clients to help ensure that their accounting systems and reports are accurate and detailed to regulation. We build strong relationships with our clients so that we are close to your mission, and our professionals are reliable and accessible when you need us.
Our services include:
- Financial Statement Audits and Reviews
- Compiled Financial Statements
- OMB Circular A-133 Audits
- Internal Control Assessments
- Bond Financing Consulting
- Projections and Forecasts
- Preparation of Federal Forms 990 and 990-T and Multistate Returns
- Unrelated Business Income Tax Consulting
- Financial Executive Searches
- Advisory Services & Special Projects